- Do you support our troops?
- Do you support our war(s) in the Middle East?
- Has anyone ever called you a Chickenhawk?
This is what you tell them, after you scroll down to the post and links therein.
This is what you tell them, after you scroll down to the post and links therein.
I appreciate your interest in commenting on what I have written and/or linked to, here are the ground rules and commenting philosophy at Thunder Pig.
Spam links will not be tolerated. If you have a product or service you wish to advertise, please use the contact info on the upper left sidebar at a buffer email address. Then, we shall discuss advertising rates.
Flooding the comments is not permitted. If you post more than three comments in a row in a thread, your comments will be deleted. Give me, and others, time to respond or comment on your comments.
Vulgar or profane comments will be deleted. Respectful disagreement and debate is encouraged, and links to cite your references are welcome.
I may highlight your comment on the front page, and I read the comments I get, and try to respond to them, but sometimes forget. (My memory buffer is limited).
Comments for posts will be closed in 14 days, when they go into moderation. I may read them, but only in very special circumstances will I approve them. Those circumstances are known only to God, and occasionally, me.
Thanks for the link. It took me a while to figure out if this was sarcastic or not. I'm glad to see you liked it.
ReplyDeleteHope you're surviving the heat. I just got back from Virginia. They set a record while I was there. 105 or something like that. Gack!
I can be sarcastic. Your defense of us Chickenhwaks is a keeper, as are the cat posts. Keep up the good work, and watch out for progressives following my link.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the complements. I welcome the progressives. For one thing, it's always interesting to get another perspective and for another, well, a visit's a visit no matter who it comes from.
ReplyDeleteSince they're all so big on taxes, I wonder if I could find a way to tax them into clicking on my ads? :-)