Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 26, 2008

Watch John McCain and Barack Obama Debate Live
Updated With Recording of Debate

**For thse of you looking for the Town Hall Debate of October 7th in Nashville, Tennessee, click here for the live feed.

**5.52 AM** Here is a You Tube Playlist of last night's debate:




The video playlist was created by the folks at You Decide 2008.





Here is a player that will play the debate between John McCain and Barack Obama in Oxford, Mississippi liven tonight, and the CBS analysis later. I will leave the player up until tomorrow morning.

And in case I misunderstood whether the debate itself was embeddable, here is the CBS Live Coverage.


I don't trust that I understood the CBS Player properly...so I am using a tried and true C-SPAN 2 Player below:

**5.52 AM** I have removed the player.

1 comments :

I'd rather be a conservative nut job than a Democrat with no nuts and no job. ;)