Pages - Menu

Pages

Monday, May 29, 2006

The Action Club

I should have written about The Action Club earlier, and I am now correcting that mistake since I have today off work.

Here is their Mission Statement:





Mission Statement


To actively work year-round to elect qualified Republican candidates to local and state offices; and



To actively work year-round to effect policy changes which are in keeping with our belief system as it relates to government.








Right now, I believe the big motivator is the illegal alien problem in our country.
They even have a set of tools for us to use to combat this problem and take back our government.


If you are able, join them and/or donate. If you do, I'll be seeing you at the meetings because I think it is important enough to take a couple of hours off work and join them.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're supporting the Action Club. I'm a longtime member. They're doing good work, and I'm delighted they endorse my candidacy for NC House, District 114. I enjoy your moniker, Thunder Pig. It brings all sorts of interesting images to mind.

    Regards, Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've linked to your site in the past, at one of my blogs, I can't remember whether it was this or at the state issues blog.
    The name does seem to infuriate the halal-minded. It has been a Cb Handle going back to the 70's, I don't even remember how I got it.
    Maybe The Action Club can start generating some more conservative or libertarian bloggers in WNC.
    It's awfully lonely out here. >=)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in commenting on what I have written and/or linked to, here are the ground rules and commenting philosophy at Thunder Pig.

Spam links will not be tolerated. If you have a product or service you wish to advertise, please use the contact info on the upper left sidebar at a buffer email address. Then, we shall discuss advertising rates.

Flooding the comments is not permitted. If you post more than three comments in a row in a thread, your comments will be deleted. Give me, and others, time to respond or comment on your comments.

Vulgar or profane comments will be deleted. Respectful disagreement and debate is encouraged, and links to cite your references are welcome.

I may highlight your comment on the front page, and I read the comments I get, and try to respond to them, but sometimes forget. (My memory buffer is limited).

Comments for posts will be closed in 14 days, when they go into moderation. I may read them, but only in very special circumstances will I approve them. Those circumstances are known only to God, and occasionally, me.