Pages - Menu

Pages

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just In Case...




Surviving Al-Qaeda Nuclear Attack


HotAir published a report that AQ is likely to detonate a nuke in a major city on Ramadan. That's 24 September to 23 October. Obviously, nothing can save you if you are standing next to a bomb - or a hundred meters from it. If you are several miles away, understanding of what happening and what you are doing can make a difference between life and death. There is no chance that our Governments will inform us on what to do in advance - it would be victimising out Muslim community, wouldn't it? So I will try to provide a few tips in most simple terms.

There are four ways a nuke kills people, in that order - light, earthquake, shock wave, fallout. They come at that order, so you need to protect yourself in that order exactly.

Source



I will use this opportunity to bring out one of my favorite survival-type links, at least the one that won't get me arrested. >;^)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in commenting on what I have written and/or linked to, here are the ground rules and commenting philosophy at Thunder Pig.

Spam links will not be tolerated. If you have a product or service you wish to advertise, please use the contact info on the upper left sidebar at a buffer email address. Then, we shall discuss advertising rates.

Flooding the comments is not permitted. If you post more than three comments in a row in a thread, your comments will be deleted. Give me, and others, time to respond or comment on your comments.

Vulgar or profane comments will be deleted. Respectful disagreement and debate is encouraged, and links to cite your references are welcome.

I may highlight your comment on the front page, and I read the comments I get, and try to respond to them, but sometimes forget. (My memory buffer is limited).

Comments for posts will be closed in 14 days, when they go into moderation. I may read them, but only in very special circumstances will I approve them. Those circumstances are known only to God, and occasionally, me.