Pages - Menu

Pages

Saturday, October 7, 2006

Action Alert Iranian Women To Be Stoned

Go here to find out more about this barbaric practice of Islam, and add your voice to those trying to stop it.

Or, don't you care?

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! If we'd just torture a few more prisoners or invade a few more countries, these guys would start to get the picture.

    There's a plank in your eye, TP.

    Anyhoo...

    It's Peanut Butter Charlie Time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, you'd rather just stand by and wring your hands because of our own (perceived) imperfections.
    Face it, Screwy, nobody is perfect.
    If we waited to be perfect before attempting to help our fellow humans, then only evil would rule.

    The way we treat the prisoners in Club Gitmo is better than almost all North Carolina prisoners are treted, and a fair bit of the federal prisoners.

    Torture?
    The worst of what we do (water boarding) is only psychological in nature. Heck, even John "Traitor" McCain signed off on it this last go around.

    So, you won't try to help out a few women who are in danger of being stoned to death because you think your government has done bad things? Non sequitor.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate your interest in commenting on what I have written and/or linked to, here are the ground rules and commenting philosophy at Thunder Pig.

Spam links will not be tolerated. If you have a product or service you wish to advertise, please use the contact info on the upper left sidebar at a buffer email address. Then, we shall discuss advertising rates.

Flooding the comments is not permitted. If you post more than three comments in a row in a thread, your comments will be deleted. Give me, and others, time to respond or comment on your comments.

Vulgar or profane comments will be deleted. Respectful disagreement and debate is encouraged, and links to cite your references are welcome.

I may highlight your comment on the front page, and I read the comments I get, and try to respond to them, but sometimes forget. (My memory buffer is limited).

Comments for posts will be closed in 14 days, when they go into moderation. I may read them, but only in very special circumstances will I approve them. Those circumstances are known only to God, and occasionally, me.