Pages - Menu

Pages

Saturday, October 21, 2006

The European Death Spiral



Not even one EU member state has a fertility rate that will replace the death rate… . In fact, eleven EU countries, including Germany, Austria, Hungary and Italy have a negative population growth rate. Instead of Europeans, the population is being replaced by Muslims, whose birth rates are much higher than those of Europeans. French cities such as Lyon and Marseilles have become mostly Muslim Arab cities. European identity is being usurped, and Europe is in a death spiral, demographically and culturally.




More at One Hand Clapping.



I see this as a victoy for the Left. Their soul-less culture of abortion on demand, me first, and their Doom-N-Gloom view of the future has contributed to the rise of jaded, cynical, and pessimistic generation of people. Even I am not immune to the bleak outlook, and general unfocused anger "at the man." That is how they get to you, by using emotional strategy and tactics, because their intellectual ammunition is of inferior quality.


I am one of those people who see no redeeming virtue on the left side of the political spectrum as practiced in politics today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate your interest in commenting on what I have written and/or linked to, here are the ground rules and commenting philosophy at Thunder Pig.

Spam links will not be tolerated. If you have a product or service you wish to advertise, please use the contact info on the upper left sidebar at a buffer email address. Then, we shall discuss advertising rates.

Flooding the comments is not permitted. If you post more than three comments in a row in a thread, your comments will be deleted. Give me, and others, time to respond or comment on your comments.

Vulgar or profane comments will be deleted. Respectful disagreement and debate is encouraged, and links to cite your references are welcome.

I may highlight your comment on the front page, and I read the comments I get, and try to respond to them, but sometimes forget. (My memory buffer is limited).

Comments for posts will be closed in 14 days, when they go into moderation. I may read them, but only in very special circumstances will I approve them. Those circumstances are known only to God, and occasionally, me.