Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, August 27, 2005

More computer problems

I am going to have to get a new computer. The old 1998 model HP (7 years old!) is proving to be more trouble I can deal with as it continues to behave in unpredictable ways. This past week, it would not turn on. Oh, the lights came on, and the monitor came on with a test pattern, but no sign of a boot up. The CD would accept and return discs, but no show. I checked all connections, once , twice, and more. Then this a.m., the old beast just came on like nothing was wrong. (!!!???)

Things are going well, I am getting 50 hours a week, which should help me get a cheap Dell in a couple of months, unless someone has an old one better than mine they'd let me pay the shipping on! :-)

0 comments :