Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, September 30, 2005

Grundig S350 Purchase

Yesterday at work, we were drizzled upon off and on for roughly 2 hours before we were released. Gilberto and Lucino were gone and out of sight before I could get to my truck!

My first destination was Radio Shack, (Yeah, I know) where I bought a Grundig S350 portable AM/FM/SW band radio. I plan on getting back into listening to shortwave, and using it at work to listen when I'm working in one spot and don't want to mess with my Walkman. At work, I listen primarily to talk radio all day. Check out the WZNN link on the sidebar.

AM REPORT

Good News From Afghanistan

They kill Christians, Don't they?

No more new SciFi Fridays until January. Waaaaaaaaaa!!!

0 comments :