Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, June 7, 2006

More on the Canadian Terrorists

The subdision where I work is finally getting paved. Yay!

Yesterday, I overlooked another voice in the analysis of the Canadian Terrorists.


Here is an AP story on the Canadian Terrorists via The Drudge Report. Drudge currently running with the headline "Suspect Sought To Behead Prime Minister". At least the media are now acknowledging the terrorists are Muslim. So much for the canadian experiment in dhimmi 'ism'.


I was happy to hear Robert Spencer of Jihad Watch on The Mike Reagan Show on XM166 last night spaeking about the Canadian Terrorists (that phrase seems to roll off my tongue) with guest host mark Taylor. here is another story at Jihad Watch focusing on another aspect of the problem with muslim terrorists, especially in a country suffering under the yoke of PC oppression.


I used to think that September 11, 2001 could be equated with December 7, 1941. I think perhaps it should be thought of as a date equivalent to September 1, 1939, for those of us who wish a sort of shorthand way to figure out where we stand in World War IV. I think of our current involvement in the war is like a lend lease program for the silent moderate muslim world. My current belief is we won't do what is truly needed until we suffer a debillitating attack.

3 comments :

Great new template, TP. I'm partial to it in part because it looks so much like Scrutiny Hooligans.

Are you coming the Extravablogiversapaloozathon on June 17?

Here's the link to the info
And here's some links to fun graphics created by local photoshop artist, Jim Jenkins.

It's a work in progress, and not idiot-proof... So, here's hoping I don't screw it up.

Sorry, I won't be able to make it. Once I get into my new place, I hope to get more free time.

give it up, Bob. Leave the Templates to the professionals.