- Oath of Office for Mayor and Aldermen- Macon County Clerk of Court Vic Perry
- Call to Order- Mayor Bob Scott
- Appointment of Mayor Pro Tempore
- Approval of the November 4, 2013 board minutes.
- Public session
- New business
- Message from Mayor Bob Scott.
- Application to amend text only of the Unified Development Ordinance for Outdoor Display of Goods- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland.
- Application to amend text only of the Unified Development Ordinance for the Board of Adjustment- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland.
- Approval of the 2014 Town Board Regular Meeting Schedule- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Approval of the 2014 Town of Franklin Holiday Schedule- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Discussion on Committee Appointments- Mayor Bob Scott
- Update on Land Trust for the Little Tennessee- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Update on North Carolina Department of Transportation Prioritization Projects- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Resolution Authorizing the Town Clerk to Investigate the Sufficiency of a Voluntary Annexation Petition- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland.
- Special Use Application for Wireless Telecommunications Tower Improvements at 90 Cunningham Road- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Discussion on 2014 Town Board Retreat- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Winter Wonderland will be December 6 and December 13, 2013 from 5:00 -8:00 p.m.
- Town Employee Luncheon will be December 20, 2013 at 12:00 p.m. at Fat Buddies.
- Town Offices will be closed December 24, 25, and 26, 2013 for Christmas.
Here is the video, press kit and some photos from last night's meeting of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen:
Video of the December 2, 2013 meeting of the Franklin Town Board of Aldermen. Includes the swearing in of new Mayor Bob Scott, as well as new Aldermen Barbara McRae and Patti Halyburton Abel. Alderman Billy Mashburn is sworn in for another term.
The Press Kit for this meeting is embedded below for your convenience and in the interest of promoting transparency in local government. Please feel free to download it.