Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 18, 2016

Cook to Release Second Novel


PRESS RELEASE

Franklin, NC—Tyler Cook, Franklin native and Western Carolina University alumnus, will release his second novel, ‘Aluria’, at a special release party on May 7 at 11 a.m. at the Macon County Public Library. 

“Aluria is by far my favorite book I’ve written to date,” said Cook.  “I brought out my best creativity, and I think the readers will agree.”
In order to save his teenage crush, Jason Conner allows an extra-terrestrial spirit, named Aluria, to inhabit his body. At that moment, Jason vowed to protect the innocent and hunt down the guilty, avenging those that were tragically taken from him.  But while Jason thought that his first enemy, Raiz, was long deceased, the evil sorcerer returns to Canton to obtain what Jason robbed him of: A magical item that grants anyone who possesses, it infinite power.  Aluria is the first in a series that tells a story about heroism, love and hope.
In 2014, Cook released ‘A Guide to Historic Dillsboro’, now an award-winning book that celebrates the historic town of Dillsboro, as well as raising money for the Appalachian Women’s Museum.  Later that year, he wrote ‘The One’ which was released in early 2015.
Cook says that ‘Aluria’ is the first in a series, and writing for the sequel has already begun. 
“I have so much more planned for the characters that have come to life for me,” Cook said.  “In the meantime, I hope the readers will fall in love with them the same way that I have.”
Books Unlimited will provide copies of Cook’s books at the event on May 7.  Reservations can be made by calling 828-369-7942.
For more information, 

0 comments :