Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 21, 2005

Rain today means... No work and much posting!


I will be updating this post throughout the day instead of posting 150 times today.

Axis of Islam is associated with some good blogs, he comments on some and the following are the ones I ran into a few minutes ago:
Intelligence Summit
Musulman
Pedestrian Infidel

Cut-N-Run Vote, courtesy of CDR Salamander.

I found an interesting article posted on Heads Up America. The article is entitled: "The real secret to defeating Islam" by David Kupelian.

No Apologies Radio is on! Check out the links on Immigration Issues! updated at 12.04pm

0 comments :