Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, November 11, 2005

What a stupid picture to post!



This is my truck at work, hauling stuff so I don't have to. This lovely beast gets just 6 miles to the gallon of gasoline, and has sticks of various sizes crammed into the emission controls, and the previous owner performed other mods trhat are interesting, most notably, a 305 racing engine with entirely too huge fuel jets that make stomping on the gas pedal too expensive for me to do often.

1 comments :

Notice on the updated photo the damage to the driver side door.
Moral of the story:
Even if your truck is a couple hundred yards away and not directly below where you are cutting, MOVE the truck anyway!
I was only able to watch helplessly as a seemingly possessed log gather speed and bounce off several trees before it made the kamikazi run the last thirty yards to my truck door. BAM!!!
What are the odds?