**9.40pm** My camera quit recording before the meeting started (while I was covering the selection of a new county commissioner across town), so there will be no video of this meeting.
The Executive Committee of the Macon County Republican Party selected Jimmy Tate to fill the vacancy on the Macon County Board of Commissioners as the District I (Highlands area) representative.
I will be at the meeting, tweeting the proceedings via my @WPIG twitter account and will post audio and video as soon as I can.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of November 3 and November 7, 2011 meeting minutes
- Oath of office for Mayor and the Aldermen- Vic Perry, Macon County Clerk of Court
- Selection of mayor pro tempore
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. for Truck route
- Board consideration on the following item: Truck route
- Public Session
- Presentation on the Fiscal Year 2010-2011 audit- Martin Starnes associate
- Forward petition for re-zoning on William Knief property to planning board for recommendation
- Budget amendment for Fish and Wildlife contract- Janet Anderson
- Mill Creek utility service contract- John Henning Jr.
- Approval for financing package for police vehicles- Sam Greenwood
- Adoption of the 2012 Town Board Regular Meeting Schedule
- Adoption of the 2012 Holiday Schedule