The Franklin Town Board met last night, and here are the video, a few photos, the public agenda, and the Press Kit from the meeting.
I will also, over the coming week, be cutting up the video of the meeting to present the meeting in bite-sized portions and posting those in their own articles.
The Franklin Town Board last night, and here are the video, a few photos, the public agenda, and the Press Kit from the meeting.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the August 5, 2013 Town Board minutes.
- Public session.
- New business
- Proclamation for Constitution Week 2013- Shelah Portoukalian
- Presentation on Southwestern Community College- Dr. Don Tomas
- Presentation by Applicants for Fiscal Year 2013-2014 Non-Profit Funding Pool.
- Resolution Honoring S. Ellis Hankins - Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Proclamation for International Institute of Municipal Clerks- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Set public hearing for Pauline Avenue II re-zoning request- Land Use Administrator Derek Roland.
- Lease on Old Town Land Fill- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Tax Release- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Update on Street Maintenance Ranking System- Town Manager Warren Cabe.
- Town of Franklin Attorney Contract- John Henning Jr.
- Set continuation meeting for Monday September 23, 2013 at 5:30p.m.
The Press Kit:
Non-profit funding packet 1 of 2
Non-profit funding packet 2 of 2