The Franklin Town Board of Aldermen will be meeting tonight at 7pm. I have posted the public agenda, the press kit (no other local media organization shares this info with the public), and the maps for the re-zoning of Pauline Avenue for your convenience.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- Approval of the September 3, 2013 Town Board minutes.
- Public hearing 7:05 p.m. on Pauline Avenue I Re-Zoning Request.
- Public hearing 7:10 p.m. on Pauline Avenue II Re-Zoning Request.
- Public session.
- New business
- Proclamation for Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Month
- Street Closing Request for Second Night of Winter Wonderland- Main Street Executive Linda Schlott
- Board action on Pauline Avenue I Re-Zoning Request
- Board action on Pauline Avenue II Re-Zoning Request
- 911 Road Names- Land-Use Administrator Derek Roland
- Equitable Sharing of Federally Forfeited Property Fund Request- Police Chief David Adams
- Governors Highway Safety Grant Program-Police Chief David Adams
- Update on Street Ranking System- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Non-Profit Funding Revision- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Inter-local agreement for the Hazardous Material Trailer- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Water Tap Fee Waiver Request- Sheriff Robbie Holland
- Designation of Voting Delegate for 2013 North Carolina League of Municipalities Conference
- Tax Release- Town Manager Warren Cabe
- Schedule Public Hearing on Proposed Amendments to Chapter 154 of the Town of Franklin Wireless Communications Ordinance- Town Attorney John Henning, Jr.
- Revisions to Chapter 110 of the Town of Franklin Privilege Licenses- Town Attorney John Henning, Jr.
I will be at the meeting and will be posting a nearly live play by play text commentary of the meeting on Google Plus [LINK]. I will post the full video of the meeting tomorrow in this article so you can see and hear for yourself what transpires during the meeting. Meanwhile, you can see video of the previous meeting by clicking here.
(Update: I've made the document searchable, as the original was in a format hat was not)
MAPS FOR PAULINE STREET ZONING