Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

UN uses mayors to end-run the Congress and Presient?

Yesterday was a Good Day. I got a lot done clearing land and was able to listen to the radio all day. Ken Bagwells' show, "Heads Up America" had as a guest a fellow named Tom Deweese of the American Policy Center. He told about the United Nations' use of Mayors to get around the Congree and President by having them to enact the Rio Summit and Kyoto Protocols on a local level. More on that in later posts. I believe I now have a mission.

That is why this post is being written now instead of two hours ago, I spent a little time downloading articles relating to this field of endeavour. Even at 28.8 k, it's still going to be a lot of reading. Gotta run.

0 comments :