Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

WNC Citizens Blog is up and running

It finally rained at work yesterday. I was able to go to the public library and create the http://wnccb.blogspot.com WNC Citizens Blog and put some links up. I goofed up the e-mail to Don, who is active in the Weaverville, NC resolution to render the SCOTUS Kelo v New London amendment to the 5th Amendment. I messed up the links I included in the message, and had to call him by phone to give him the corrections. : (

I've also solicited assistance from people in the Blogosphere, since I am very new to blogging, and still in a steep learning curve ( At times I sympathise with Sisyphus! ), and appreciate any ideas.

Now is the time to act on the eminent domain while it is still fresh in people's minds.

0 comments :