Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Death of a Friend



My favorite radio station is changing its format to Fox Sports, and will change its call letters as well.


A brief Roll Call:
Local Show Top of the Morning with Brian O'Brien and Betsy O'Betsy
National Laura Ingraham
Local Shows No Apologies Radio (Brandon Randolph)
Mountain Guardian with Peter Dawes and Carri Hudson
Entrepreneurs' Edge with Elaine Robinson
Lifestyles Food and Wine with April Adams
The Tech Know Dude (Matthew Ledford)
The History Guy (Dr William R. Forstchen of Montreat)
Dennis Prager
Heads Up America with Ken Bagwell


I couldn't listen to the other programming because I live out of range of the signal and my internet connection too slow to get the streaming.

I wish all the talent at the station well, and hope the listeners will stay active in their communities. If there is one epilogue to WZNN, I hope it is an increased civic involvement.

More to come, as I gather my thoughts...I just found out about this as I updated my mirror of Kens' site.

Message to Brian O'Brien...Stay in touch here and via e-mail!

Bobby

Update Rained out of work, will probably post more and will check my email thunderpigblog AT yahoo DOT com or robertcogginsjr AT yahoo DOT com.

This too funny !!!

0 comments :