Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Another Lie of the Left Exposed:

Illegal Aliens Take Jobs Americans Won't Do



You remember hearing that Illegal Aliens take jobs that Americans won't take?

Well, that is a lie. They take jobs for wages that Americans won't, thereby depressing the wages for everyone else (the people here legally, that is), and they commit serious crimes in this country, crimes for which you or me would spend time in prison for, like Identity Theft, Social Security Fraud, Tax Evasion just to name a few.

There is a long line of people wanting the jobs recently vacated by Illegal Aliens captured in a series of raids at meat packing plants owned by Swift & Co in the heartland of America:



Applicants line up to fill jobs left empty by Swift plant raid

GREELEY - The line of applicants hoping to fill jobs vacated by undocumented workers taken away by immigration agents at the Swift & Co. meat-processing plant earlier this week was out the door Thursday.

Among them was Derrick Stegall, who carefully filled out paperwork he hoped would get him an interview and eventually land him a job as a slaughterer. Two of his friends had been taken away by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and he felt compelled to fill their rubber boots.

"Luckily, they had no wives or family they left behind. But it was still sad. They left their apartments filled with all their stuff. I took two dogs one of them had. The other guy had a cat I gave to my sister," he said.

Greg Bonifacio heard about the job openings on television and brought his passport, his Colorado driver's license, his Social Security card and even a color photograph of himself as a young Naval officer to prove his military service.

"I don't want to hassle with any identification problems because of my last name," said Bonifacio, a 59- year-old Thornton resident of Filipino heritage.

As it turned out, the Colorado Workforce office that was taking applications did not require any identification.

That would come later for those who made it past the interview process.



Rocky Mountain News

USA TODAY covers the original raids on six Swift Plants.

Commentary

The event that radicalized me as far as energizing me to fight back, and change things was the "Day Without Immigrants" earlier this spring. When I became aware that there were millions ready to take to the streets in support of the subversion of America, I decided to do something about it.

I am not done yet, and I have a plan...


0 comments :