Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, November 24, 2008

Born This Day:
William F. Buckley



On this day in 1925, a boy was born who grew into a giant among men.





I cannot put into words what the conservative movement owes this man for what he achieved during his lifetime.





All I can offer to show my appreciation is to carry on and continue to point out to my readers here the current andf future crop of conservative thinkers as I become aware of them.





Check out the National Review Online tribute to the man on his 80th birthday in 2005.





Wikipedia has a decent article on him.

There is even a website giving tribute to the memory of the man.




NRO Archive of some of his articles.

Here is a Charlie Rose retrospective on William F. Buckley:





Previously:





RIP William F. Buckley (1925-2008)





Happy Thanks Giving !!!