Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Early Poll Report From Jackson County


I stopped by a couple of precincts on my way into the office, and found reports of heavy voting action. The Webster precinct had a preliminary report of 47 voting in the first 35 minutes of being open...that people were waiting when the poll workers arrived!

When I stopped by the Savannah precinct (also in Jackson County) at a quarter to seven, they were still plugging in an turning on the voting machines with the parking lot full of vehicles and about half a dozen in line. I did not ask the poll workers there any questions because they had their hands full.

Here are a few photos I took:

0 comments :