Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, February 22, 2010

Macon GOP Lincoln Luncheon Highlights


Chet Damron as Abraham Lincoln, Photo Credit: Bobby Coggins





Here is a short video with a few highlights from the Macon County Republican Party's Lincoln Luncheon that was held on Saturday at Cody's Restaurant in Franklin, NC. About 160 Maconians gathered to hear Chet Damron speak about the life of the first Republican President, Abraham Lincoln, to fellowship, and to meet the various candidates running for local and federal office.


I'll have a couple or so videos of Greg Boyer, Dan Eichenbaum and Ed Krause either today or tomorrow. I'll be covering the Macon County Commissioners meeting at 2pm today, so I won't be able to focus on editing those videos until after I do that.

0 comments :