It looks like Dr Mumpower has had a long enough vacation and is itching to get back into the fray. I received an email from his campaign earlier this morning which indicated that he may enter the race this year, but is apparently playing possum until 2012.
I hope he stays out. I like him personally, but doubt his ability to conduct a campaign that will be capable of raising the funds necessary to win an election.
Those with actual experience in elected public office, but with a liberal voting record.
Those without actual experience in elected public office, but with a conservative rhetoric record.
- I will accept no PAC or special interest money from any source.
- I will accept no funds from the state and .
- I will accept funds from Western District who commit to our Party's core principles and to developing their own plan to hold our elected officials accountable to those principles. in the
- I will accept individual support from any source other than Al Gore. , the Clintons, and
- I will campaign actively and enthusiastically throughout the district with a focus on principles before party, power, profit, popularity, personal gain, or any other priority.
2008 Republican Nominee for the NC-11 Congressional seat