National Forests in North Carolina
160A Zillicoa Street
Asheville, NC 28801
Mike Wilkins (828) 524-6441
January 8, 2016
- Greens Creek trail (put-in only), construct 0.28 miles of trail with access at the Greens Creek trail and Chattooga intersection.
- County Line trail (put-in and take out), designate and reconstruct 1.2 miles of an old road bed as a trail with access just downstream of Norton Mill Creek.
- Bullpen Bridge (put-in and take out), designate a river put-in less than 100 feet upstream of the bridge and construct and designate a short trail below the bridge.
- Burrell Ford Bridge(put-in and take-out), designate and reconstruct about 200 feet of trail,decommission two user-created trails and conduct maintenance work at the parking areato reduce sediment impacts on the river.
- Lick Log Creek (take-out only), construct and designate about 500 feet of new trail.
- North Carolina, Mike Wilkins at (828) 524-6441
- Georgia, Holly Krake at (770) 297-3095
- South Carolina, Gwyn Ingramat (803) 561-4007