Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, October 22, 2005

My day off work. Woo Hoo!!!

You know you are a redneck if you have to use a shovel to clean out the back of your pick up truck! (And it took 2 hours!)

I went to the Jackson Co. public library and posted, and also to a car wash and cleaned out the truck...yes, I cleaned out the stall when I was done!

I then headed to Waynesville to look around and listen to the radio. I missed Brian's show, but caught Bill's and Ken's.

Baron Bodissey of Gates of Vienna was on Heads Up America yesterday. I thought he did very well.

Then I went home and cooked supper, listened to some shortwave before going to bed. Yawn.

0 comments :