Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Terror Update

Blogger is acting up again, I can't choose a font or size for this post. Bummer.

Anyhow, here goes:

Jihad Watch and Norteast Intelligence Network have questions about Hinrichs, as does The Counter Terrorism Blog

And in a strangely similar case, The Gates of Vienna posts on the Saudis a la The Counter Terrorism Blog.

That's all I have for now, I'm still covering up ditches at work after putting in service taps and water meter stuff with Billy. That whacker packer is EVIL. Trust Me. Evil, I tell you.

Update: Check out The World History Blog. I need to spend more time looking for more sites...but I've already got too many to read, what to do? I know, less sleep.

0 comments :