Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, October 21, 2005

WZNN Schedule change announced

My favorite radio station is maling another schedule change. Here they are according to my notes copied from my palm pilot (the palm of my hand) to clipboard in the truck, to here:

7am Top of the Morning w/ Brian O'Brien (the same)
10am Laura Ingraham
12pm No Apologies w/ Brandon Randolph (new..unsure of spelling.)
1pm Local Matters digg show every day (new time)
Monday Mountain Guardian
Tuesday Entrepreneurs Edge (moved from Saturday.)
Wednesday Lifestyles Food and Wine
Thursday The Tech Guy (new show)
Friday The History Guy
2pm Dennis Praeger (last hour live)
3pm Heads Up America w/ Ken Bagwell

That's all Ilisten to because I can't hear the station while commuting from the Macon/Jackson County line. :(

Last time I looked, it wasn't posted, so I get to say...FIRST!!! Well, SECOND, if you count the announcement itself.

If I didn't have to work for a living, I could post with the frewquency, if not the quality of Glenn Reynolds!!!

Gotta go, only 11 minutes left on the machine.

0 comments :