Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Are the Main Stream Media Treasonous?

Earlier in the week, the New York Slimes revealed the NSA program of spying on phone calls of suspected terrorists with other people in the United States of America. Duh. They better be doing that!

It bothered me, but did not surprise me that the NYT would expose these activities. I don't buy the paper from the few racks in WNC, and I make sure I berate anyone I see doing so. You should try it sometime. Nothing nasty, just a simple laugh does the trick. Not a horse laugh, just an expression of my amusement usually gets me the reward of an angry stare, or if (I suppose) the person is a native, they tell where I can go do my silly laughing. So far, I haven't been beaten up.

Enter the US News & World Report

Now a newsrag I still have a little respect for (only because a Muslim once told me it was run by the CIA and Jesse Helms) has outed an FBI program that has been monitoring radiation levels around mosques and other places frequented by Muslims near our nations' capitol. Double Duh!

If good ole Jesse Helms was running USN&WR, he'd have had a heart attack, or certain editors at the magazine would be pounding the pavement right about now.

Little Green Footballs has covered the story, which I first heard about an hour ago on the BBC via shortwave. I cut the radio off and connected to the internet to see what was going on.

Commentary

Pay attention, people! We are at war with a bunch of nuts who think their god is going to reward murder and mayhem with paradise. I am very likely preaching to the choir when I say people should go to prison for printing these stories exposing our efforts to monitor these whackos.
And as far as Mr. Speilbergs' entry into the 'Middle East Peace Process.' A movie that casts blame on Israel for going after terrorists after the massacre of their athletes in 1972 at the Munich Games. Even I can see the very thinly veiled comparison to our actions after 9/11/2001. I wonder if Michael Moore served in an 'advisory' capacity on the mockumentary. Puh-Leeze!

If so many innocent people wouldn't get killed, maimed and ruined, I would love to pull an 'Atlas Shrugged' on the Left. I would bet they wouldn't last a calender year without us.

In the spirit of the book,I will not provide a link for those who wish to know more.

Oh, yeah... Have a Merry Christ-mas Eve! If I go shopping today, I'm waiting in the truck with a good book...Atlas Shrugged.

Bobby

0 comments :