Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, December 10, 2005

Sequestered Weekend

This weekend I will be watching ALL 24 episodes of "24" Season Four. I was not able to watch or record them, and had a harrowing time keeping away from spoilers. The only other show on TV today in the same category is the new Battlestar Galactica. And yes, Season #2 of that is already preordered.

"Narnia" is a movie I plan on watching maybe next weekend. I'll post a review then. I have never read the books, but did see a BBC TV series in the early 80's I thought was good. I have had a rough time of avoiding spoilers on this one, too.

0 comments :