Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, December 31, 2005

An early start on one of my New Years' Resolutions

One of my New Years' Resolutions will be to try to find, take, and post a quiz a week to this blog... wonder how long that will last?

Here goes:







Which internet subculture do I belong to? [CLICK]
You are a Trekkie!
It's a geek, Jim! You probably have a starfleet uniform and a tricorder. Bonus points if you speak klingon. One day you will walk down the aisle with your buttertroll trekkie partner, humming to the Voyager theme.
More Quizzes at Go-Quiz.com


I altered the above text to correct the spelling of Voyager...the ninny who typed in the code spelled it 'Yoyager', shesh...they aren't a Trekkie.


Guess what? I really do like Star Trek, but have not visited any Trek sites with any regularity. Battlestar Galactica sites are a different story, though.

BTW, new episodes begin airing next Friday night. Here are the episodes for January:

01/06/006...Resurrection Ship, part 1
01/13/006...Resurrection Ship, part 2
01/20/006...Epiphanies
01/27/006...Black Market


And I received the Season 2.0 (1st half) of BSG from amazon yesterday...

0 comments :