Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, December 16, 2005

Warning: Construction Zone

.
Over the course of the next few weeks, I intend to make several changes to the sidebar and try to streamline it for maximum efficiency, and add some buttons.
Maybe I've gone link-crazy. If I don't kill the blog, it might be fun to watch.

My goals are to make my blogs more closely match their mission statements(uh-huh), and provide useful links accordingly.

WNC Citizens Blog is intended to keep track of citizen activists and political events in West Carolina, with a wary eye cast toward Raleigh.

Thunder Pig Journal was my attempt to try to keep track of the Big Picture of World War Four, which is currently in progress.

And this blog, where everything else goes, with some overlap.

Feel free to leave comments what you'd like to see.

Bobby

0 comments :