Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Middle East/SW Asia Strategic Analsis



This post will be updated throughout the day. (Yes, Another Snow Day!)

Sean Osborne of Northeast Intelligence Network

If I were you, I'd keep storing extra petro and food. What? You're not!
Too bad for you then. I jumped on that train before Christmas.

The Anti-American War Protest crowd is gearing up to stop the coming war with Iran. I'd like to see conservative groups infiltrate these (well, you know)
-people and mount counter-demonstrations. Too bad all the conservatives have jobs, families, and other important stuff.

Michelle Malkin has asked Al "The Traitor" Gore a very important question. Well, Al?

An excerpt...


In January 2002, ex-President Clinton addressed the JEF, which paid him $267,000 for his speech...It's not known whether - or how much - Mr. Gore was paid for his speech.


Here is the 2006 Quadrennial Defense Review in Adobe Acrobat pdf form.
Ity is over 2 Megs in size.

0 comments :