Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, February 13, 2006

Another Show Day !!!


A view from the windshield as I drove white knukled to WCU on the morning of February 13th, 2006. For those inclined, click to view larger image.


This is the view I saw as I walked up Pumpkintown Road to my great-aunt Paulines' place. This image is also clickable for a larger image for those in Rio Linda.



More later as I get a chance. Scroll Down, please.


Check Out this list of banned books!
City Crabs' Pix of Blizzard of 006


Prediction: At his next press conference, Dick Cheney will invite some reporters to go quail hunting.

Yahoo! Photo Album Test Link

0 comments :