Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, February 20, 2006

Star Trek Character Quiz



I was cruising NC Blogs and found a Star Trek Character Quiz at this blog. Since I love Star Trek, I took the quiz and pasted the results below. As a former First Responder, I'll accept the results...but Paula's results were funnier, given her lifestyle. ;-P

Your results:
You are Leonard McCoy (Bones)

































Leonard McCoy (Bones)
95%
Chekov
95%
Geordi LaForge
90%
Mr. Scott
80%
Worf
70%
Spock
69%
Jean-Luc Picard
65%
Data
63%
James T. Kirk (Captain)
55%
Beverly Crusher
55%
An Expendable Character (Redshirt)
55%
Mr. Sulu
40%
Deanna Troi
40%
Uhura
35%
Will Riker
35%
You are a pessimistic and bitter doctor,
but you are skilled in the ways of medicine and science.


Click here to take the "Which Star Trek character are you?" quiz...

0 comments :