Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, April 10, 2006

El Gran Boicot

There are supposed to be more marches today by those who support Illegal Aliens gaining Amnesty in our country.

There are those who plan greater actions, some of which are targeted to hurt our economy. I seem to remember a similar attempt to hurt our economy on September 11, 2001. While these attacks probably won't kill any one, they will hurt our nation.

Don't believe me? Go here to find out about the attack planned for May Day, a Communist Holiday.
Then, Visit here, the homepage of the Voice of Aztlan, the name for the nation they hope to establish in the Southwestern USA and Northern Mexico.

Right. Get mad. Call your Elected Critters on all levels of government, not just national, and let them know you want our nation defended against Foreign Agression. Scare them. They need to be scared, because you are keeping track and will vote for or against them based on their handling of this situation. That is all for now

3 comments :

I've been locked out of my own blog, Oh the humanity !!!
Anyhow, Go here to read a more eloquent article on the May 1st marches and the people behind them at The Gates of Vienna.
I will try to get back on the blog tomorrow, for I have a big post on the NC District 11 Race I finished on Sunday and saved as a draft...

Locked out of your own blog, huh?
Par for the course, Bob. Always keep a spare set of keys and get rid of that clunker of a stone-tablet you call a computer, and join the 21st century !!!