Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Peace Like A River


I've been meaning to link to this guy forever. Click on the post title to see what I mean. I also have to post a warning about his site before you go over there. This guy posts about the show 24. Dude, that is so wrong!!! I thought there was like a code about revealing plotlines for the currently 24-deprived souls like me, I missed the first part of the season, and downloading the episodes isn't even an option at 28k. So if you're waiting on the DVDs like me, just avert your eyes as you scroll past those posts.



I said drop the weapon !!!

1 comments :

Thanks for the link. And sorry about the 24 stuff, old bean. If it's any consolation, there's so much to the plot and it can be confusing at times, that if you did read spoilers you'd forget all about them by the time you got to the dvds. :)