Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Friday, April 21, 2006

I Think I Read That In A G.I. Joe Comic Book...


I'm not joking either...



1. PA to Establish New Military Force Headed By Terrorist

By Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

Hamas appointed a wanted terrorist to set up a new military force and direct the PA's interior ministry office. Israel and the U.S. denounced the promotion, and an MK called for targeting him.

Jamal Abu Samhadana, head of the Popular Resistance Committee, was promoted to "colonel" by the interior minister, Said Sayam. A ministry spokesman said that Samhadana, who was behind the lethal 2003 attack on an American convoy in which three were killed, will head a new elite force. It will include "sons from the freedom fighters and the holy warriors and the best men we have. It's going to include members of all the resistance branches





Read the rest here...

0 comments :