Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Just In Case...




Surviving Al-Qaeda Nuclear Attack


HotAir published a report that AQ is likely to detonate a nuke in a major city on Ramadan. That's 24 September to 23 October. Obviously, nothing can save you if you are standing next to a bomb - or a hundred meters from it. If you are several miles away, understanding of what happening and what you are doing can make a difference between life and death. There is no chance that our Governments will inform us on what to do in advance - it would be victimising out Muslim community, wouldn't it? So I will try to provide a few tips in most simple terms.

There are four ways a nuke kills people, in that order - light, earthquake, shock wave, fallout. They come at that order, so you need to protect yourself in that order exactly.

Source



I will use this opportunity to bring out one of my favorite survival-type links, at least the one that won't get me arrested. >;^)

0 comments :