Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Monday, October 16, 2006

Goforth and Gorny on Heads Up America



State Representative Bruce Goforth and Challenger Eric Gorny will appear in studio together to discuss the issues and take phone calls from the listeners of Z1350.
I believe it will be after the 10am Eastern Time news, so check in at 9am and stick around until noon.

Here is Ken's website, and click here to listen on the internet.

I apologize for not posting this earlier, it slipped my mind!!!

2 comments :

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

The above post was spam, and such will be removed as soon as I notice.
If anyone is going to place ads on my blog, they sould contact me at robertcogginsjr AT yahoo DoT com,
and we can discuss terms.
(As if anyone is interested!)