Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Laura Bush Visits WNC



I stopped off at the Haywood County Public Library to put up a couple of quick pix, and will continue on to work. Around 5pm, I'll stop off at WCUs library and add more...maybe video if I can do it without the included software for the camera.


The First Lady Stumps For Congressman Taylor

Check back for more pictures and videos tonight and tomorrow!

Okay, I'm having problems with the videos, so click here to see most of the unblurred ones...I've had to get rid of more than 50% due to my unfamiliarity with the HP Photosmart Camera. Apparently, it is more sensitive to slight motion when the picture is taken. I never had that problem with my Kodak, may it rest in pieces.

Click here to see the Yahoo! Album. Feel free to copy the photos, or order prints, my only request is to bloggers or people who plan to use them on their web page, please provide a link to this post. Thank You.


Pledge

0 comments :