Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Heath Shuler Blinks, Tucks Tail, and Heads for the Tall Grass




Heath Shuler, recently of Tennessee, comes to his senses, and backs out of debate with 8 term incumbent Representative Charles H. Taylor

This is one of Shuler's better moves in this race, as Congressman Taylor knows his stuff and would wipe the floor with his inexperienced opponent.

I suspect Shuler may retract his withdrawal once the patented Taylor Surge® in the polls takes place.

Update I've also cancelled my subscription to the Wall Street Journal over their allegations about Taylor. I have switched to the Investor's Business Daily.

0 comments :