Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

More on the Snow

The first real snow of the season fell yesterday in Maggie Valley. A little over an inch fell in about an hour, and since we work outside, we left at noon.
The other guys were amazed at how quickly the snow extinguished their brush piles they had burning, much faster than a rain. I wish I had a picture of that, but I was working around the ridge felling and cutting trees until it got too slick to do so safely.

I'll post more pictures later at my photoblog. Until then, here is one of a brush pile one of the guys assembled earlier in the morning. No politics today.


0 comments :