Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Subs lost in Underground Ocean

While waiting for the news on XM Radio 165 this morning, I overheard someone saying that U.S. Submarines Thresher and Scorpion were really lost while exploring the ocean underneath the United States.

Of course, the program was discussing the Hollow Earth Theory. At least there are people that are stupider than the Flat Earthers, but not the 9/11 Conspiracy Retards.

Kind of puts the Theory of Evolution into perspective, don't it?

2 comments :

Come on, Bob! You're caught.

Admit that you listen to Coast to Coast AM every morning.

It was purely an accident! =^)

However, that being said, I like Ian Punnett much better than the other guy. Not that I listen.