**10.36pm** Here is the audio of the meeting. I'll process the video as soon as I can.
The Franklin Aldermen are meeting tonight at 5:30pm and the Macon County Commissioners are meeting at 6:00pm.
Since the Aldermen are going to be discussing ongoing issues, I will cover that meeting instead of the budget work session of the county commissioners.
As usual, I'll be tweeting the meeting using the hashtag #MaconGov. If you aren't on twitter, you may follow the meeting in near-real time (I am currently the only outlet doing this in Macon County) on the widget I have embedded at the end of this article. I will post the audio and video of this meeting as soon as I can after the meeting. The audio will be up tonight and the video may take a few days due to the sheer number of meetings I'll be covering this week.
The meeting starts at 5:30pm.
- Call to order -Mayor Collins
- ABC contract- John Henning Jr.
- Reconsider decision from May 7, 2012 Town board meeting regarding David Linn street closing request
- Discussion on asbestos abatement for the Whitmire house- Farrell Jamison
- Presentation of the proposed Fiscal Year 2012-2013 budget- Sam Greenwood