Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Flashback: May 6, 2008 Primary Day in Photos


Here are a few photos I shot four years ago today (I was prolifically posting them to a photoblog, but it never generated traffic so i closed it down after a few months), followed by links to what I blogged about on that day...the 2008 primary.





















Here are some interesting numbers from the NC-11 race four years ago...

US HOUSE NC-11 (GOP)

Spence Campbell (REP)
41.48%15,616
Carl Mumpower (REP)
49.00%18,447
John C. Armor (REP)
9.52%3,586



37,649



NC Primary: Winners, Losers, and Protesters






Bookmark and Share

0 comments :