Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

What is up with the Republicans?

Seven republicrats have caved to the democrats and punted the filibuster debate down the field. I truly believe that these seven should not be returned to office and other candidates supported during their next primary. The senator from Arizona can kiss ANY chance at becoming president BU...BYE! I will lobby against him with all my abilities (such as they are).

BTW, my weekend went well, and I slept LOTS. I do have a product reccommendation that is unpaid and unsolicited. If you have a chainsaw and use Oregon chains, change to Stihl. The difference is night and day.

0 comments :