Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Candidate Websites



Thanks to Tim Peck for these websites. Now, If I'd been more scrupulous about checking my e-mail, they would've been posted nearly ten days ago, Sheeeesh!!! What a Bum I am. Here they are:


R.L. Clark

Mike Harrison

Eric Gorny

Bill Reynolds

Don Yelton

3 comments :

These sites are weird, TP. What's with all the Latin text?

WTF?

I have no idea. Maybe there is a vast and secret underground of really dedicated Catholics in Buncombe County. Kinda reminds me of that Habitat commercial with the winged pig. I would e-mail one of 'em, but I don't know any Latin.

These are prototypes for candidates to consider using.

Latin text is a common practice for visualizing layout.

Don Yelton will probably not use this site.

Bill Reynolds will probably not use this site.

RL will start his site in a few weeks.

Mike Harrison has chosen another webmaster for his site.

Add electbillporter.com

Add electcharlesthomas.com (not activated).