Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Sunday, March 19, 2006

District 11 Race heats up



A comment by Screwy Hoolie of Scrutiny Hooligans led me on a merry chase, and along the way, I found this, another account of the Armor sit down referenced in same post a little while back.

This whole election has been kind of weird. For my part, I believe that the Main Stream Legacy Media are ignoring the Armor campaign. To top it off, the few credible conservatives I know personally will not even investigate where Armor stands on the issues. This leaves me feeling like a tourist visiting the fictional town of "Twin Peaks", where everyone knows everyone and nothing is what it seems.

And yes, Deborah Potter did quit WLOS to go work for Taylor, but doggone if I can't find a photo of her online, although Google caches of several sites yielded info... no photos. That is weird for a former TV News personality.

0 comments :