Notice

I am working on the template of this blog today in order to chase down some problems that have developed with my template and widgets.

nullspace for future use

nullspace for future use

About

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

New Quiz!!!



It's been awhile since I posted a quiz, and I received this via spam-mail. I don't do the on-line dating thing, but SOME of the quizzes are fun, like this one whose results I posted below.
My only gripe is that the time isn't tracked.









Expert
You scored 94% Recognition!
It looks like we have quite the expert here...you must have a lot of world knowledge or perhaps have travelled a fair bit. Very impressive! Since you recognized nearly every place, I trust you enjoyed the sites. Here is a shot of one of my favourites - the Parliament Building in Budapest, Hungary. If you had fun, please rate my test! Here are the answers: Sydney Opera House, Parthenon, Easter Island, China, Rio de Janeiro, St. Basil's in Moscow, Niagara falls, the Sphinx, Taj Mahal in India, Mount Fuji, CN Tower in Toronto, Ayers Rock, Notre Dame, Mexico, St. Louis Gateway Arch, Tower Bridge, Maccu Picchu, Alamo, Hungary.







My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:










free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 72% on Recognition
Link: The Around the World in 80 Seconds Test written by thinkandcome on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

0 comments :